Sunday 30 March 2014

Knot again!?!

I’m a little knot crazy at the moment and this neck tie is perfect for such a fixation!
quintonwench.com
I came across Boodles yarn at Hobbycraft and bought it without thinking what I could make.
quintonwench.com
After some time scouring Google and Pinterest, I came across this tutorial.
quintonwench.com
It comes together quickly and if you haven’t got a clipboard, just weigh the end down with some heavy books!
quintonwench.com
I lost track of the knots and had to unravel twice – so best to go somewhere quiet! (easier said than done with a 6 month old baby!)
quintonwench.com
There's no reason why you can't add more strands of yarn and make this a bulkier tie. Or even a use a thinner yarn for a more delicate look - perfect for Spring.
quintonwench.com
quintonwench.com

**** Linking up at these sites

3 comments :

Lucy Blossom said...

It's very unusual but I like it, such a great way to use yarn.

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

I really enjoy a different and unique item and your Knot necklace really came out very pretty. Great Tutorial!
Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Katie said...

Thanks for linking to Create Link Inspire at The Crafty Blog Stalker. You have been featured and pinned! Thank you for sharing.
–Katie, TheCraftyBlogStalker.com