Wednesday 19 December 2012

Handmade Christmas

Over the last month or so I have been busy making Christmas presents.

Crocheted cowls are definitely the theme this year!

Purple...
Black...
Buttoned... a shorter version of this
Blue...
... and using the same pattern as the blue cowl (alternating SC and DC) I crocheted a cushion cover (above).

****

Every year I try to make some of my Christmas cards and this year I used a photograph I took back in February
Using PicMonkey I faded the edges, spun him around and gave it a more frosted look
All set now to get writing the cards and wrapping the gifts *opens a bottle of wine and puts on a Christmas CD*


****Linking up at these sites

6 comments :

Pickle Lily said...

All your gifts look lovely and the card is wonderful. Have a great Christmas and see you in the New Year on Handmade Monday. Jo x

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
xoxo
Rena

MorgHarpNich.com said...

glad to have found your blog today! i love finding other bloggers who play guitar :) it doesn't happen often!
well those scarves are wonderful! i knit, but i don't crochet. this makes me want to.
have a happy new year. glad to be following your blog now

Anonymous said...

Hola Karen!
I have to say I love visiting your blog...it is so peaceful and tranquil. Love the crocheted cowls! The pictures are beautiful!

~SimplyyMayra ;)

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Following from the Let's Get Social Sunday link-up.

So...if you don't knit for toffee...would you consider taking peanut butter fudge or potato candy as payment? *LOL* :O)

Deanna Lyn said...

following from lets get Social Sunday very nice to meet you.
beautiful work, wish i could knit.