Tuesday 13 August 2013

Winter Warmer

This is my first attempt at a crocheted cardigan for our baby. He/She will be born at the beginning of the winter, so they'll need plenty of warm layers.
I have never crocheted clothing before, so this was a bit of a challenge.
The pattern was purchased from Kay's Creative Crochet - I bought it through Ravelry, so I was able to download it straight away.
There's instructions for various sizes and although I struggled with the pattern at first (I am not the best at reading patterns) a little guidance from my Mom got me through.
Hopefully I've made it well and it won't unravel!

**** Linking up at these sites

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Precious and Great job!

Unknown said...

How sweet:)))

Hugs, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, they will be nice and and snug!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Proud of you kiddo!! Xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! Found via Blog stalker :)

Unknown said...

Lovely! Your baby will be all the warmer because this little sweater was stitched with love!

Crochet Addict UK said...

That is super sweet. It's beautiful!
Thanks for linking up at Crochet Addict UK

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little sweater!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

Betsy Pool said...

So beautiful!! Your little one is so lucky!! Thanks for sharing at Romance on a dime!

Susie Buetow said...

So beautiful!!! Congrats on the pregnancy and can't wait to see your little one wear this! You did an awesome job!! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase! We all loved it!

Don't forget that the new showcase is open from Fri. midnight--Thur. noon!

Susie @Bowdabra
http://www.bowdabrablog.com