Saturday 27 September 2014

Vampire Vodka (including label download)

Halloween isn't just for children! This Vampire Vodka will be a welcome addition to any spooky party this October!
quintonwench
It's basically a cherry infused vodka and is very simple to make.

The longer you leave it to mature, the better it gets †

I used a 250ml clip top preserve bottle.
quintonwench
To the bottle I added 100g of frozen cherries and 70g of caster sugar.

I then filled the bottle with vodka - don't use an expensive one!

After an initial very good shake, all you need to do is shake the bottle once a day. That's it!
quintonwench
And to make things even simpler, feel free to download the label I created - you can resize it as you wish!

DOWNLOAD 'VAMPIRE VODKA' LABEL HERE


If you have run out of time for Halloween, this recipe would be great for Christmas!
quintonwench
Enjoy!

UPDATE: I found that after just two weeks the drink was already delicious!

**** Linking up at these sites

5 comments :

Miss Kitty said...

Great idea! What fun fun Halloween! Thanks for the download-able label too! I saw your post over at Natasha in Oz's party.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Off the Hook Monday link party. Love this! Making this for our annual Halloween party.

Unknown said...

Love these!! Thanks for linking them up! I grabbing them for my Halloween Party this year!

Natasha in Oz said...

This is so clever! Thanks for the recipe & printable. I have just pinned this and will be featuring your post at my Friday Favorites post tomorrow. I love this!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Holly said...

Hi Karen - This is sooooo cool! Thank you so much for joining our What's Scarier linky party. Happy Halloween! Hugs, Holly