Saturday 5 July 2014

Going With The Flow

Earlier this year I was so happy to be contacted by Flow Magazine in The Netherlands. They were preparing their Flow Holiday book and wanted to feature my Memory Jar project.
quintonwench.com
 This week the Editor, Ellen, sent me a copy so I could see my feature!
quintonwench.com
quintonwench.com
The magazine is beautiful. There's some lovely items in it including paper photo frames, stickers, a holiday journal, pretty papers and paper bunting...
quintonwench.com
This is my first feature in print and you'll have to forgive me showing it off - I am over the moon!

Why not create your own Memory Jar?

Perhaps you have some bits and pieces you have collected from your holiday this year?

See how I created mine here
quintonwench.com

**** Linking up at these sites


13 comments :

Chris said...

Love the jar idea very creative

Unknown said...

I really like this idea! So often bits and bobs collected on the beach either end up buried at the bottom of my pocket forever or thrown into a drawer. This is a lovely way to showcase them! You could have a shelf with a jar for each holiday :)

Free Spirit Designs said...

Congratulations on being featured in such a gorgeous magazine! You memory jar is such a fab idea x

Josie said...

A gorgeous project perfectly showcased by beautiful photos. Love it!

say it said...

Just popping over from handmade monday to say congratulations. Really like the memory jar idea :-)

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Visiting from the Bouquet of Talent Party. Congratulations on the magazine feature! I love your memory jar idea and am going to pin it for my sister, who travels a lot and collects sand from each destination. These are much prettier displays than what she's currently doing ;)
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Lucy Blossom said...

What a great idea and congratulations on being in print, you are rightly very proud.

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

What a wonderful memory you have created, love the jar. You should be proud of your idea being in print.
Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

vicky myers said...

A beautiful memory jar, and looks beautiful in print:) Congratulations.

MadBirdDesignsUK said...

Brilliant idea and so happy that you are in print. Its a great feeling. Now you can start to get more success by sending your ideas to the magazines!!!

Akamatra said...

Congrats on a well deserved feature!

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

A great way to preserve the memories! I followed you from made by me wednesday linky!

Lisa said...

These are so darling! I wish I would have started doing this each year. Would be great conversation pieces. Thanks for sharing!